(Lily Donaldson, Eva Mendes, Ginnifer Goodwin, Zoe Saldana, Lara Stone, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Isabel Lucas, Mary-Kate Olsen, Hailee Steinfeld, Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively,Gwyneth Paltrow, Leelee Sobieski, Ashley Olsen, Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung.)
The fashion event of the year has been and gone again and I was not disappointed! This year the event was held in honour of the new Alexander McQueen exhibition at the museum and many attended draped in McQueen's beautiful creations most notably Sarah Jessica Parker who was one of my favourites of the night. Sarah Burton was obviously in attendance and I imagine she got many compliments on her amazing achievement dressing Kate Middleton and her sister, Pippa at the much hyped about Royal Wedding (I was fixated on the tv screen and shrieked at the first sights of Kate in THAT gorgeous, classic, lace dress). Those at the ball included 14 year old Hailee Steinfeld who dresses better than women twice her age and new girl on the scene, Australian beauty, Isabel Lucas looking relaxed in a bohemian maxi. She's definitely one to watch after her style triumph at the recent Coachella music festival. Ginnifer Goodwin supported British highstreet store Topshop in her on-trend, bold, bright green Topshop Unique number and Alexa Chung rocked her quirky sense of style in a Christopher Kane dress from his highly coveted Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 line. Madonna also looked the best I've seen her in a long while and Anna Wintour wore a sequined Chanel dress quite different from her usual attire, I was impressed...
The fashion event of the year has been and gone again and I was not disappointed! This year the event was held in honour of the new Alexander McQueen exhibition at the museum and many attended draped in McQueen's beautiful creations most notably Sarah Jessica Parker who was one of my favourites of the night. Sarah Burton was obviously in attendance and I imagine she got many compliments on her amazing achievement dressing Kate Middleton and her sister, Pippa at the much hyped about Royal Wedding (I was fixated on the tv screen and shrieked at the first sights of Kate in THAT gorgeous, classic, lace dress). Those at the ball included 14 year old Hailee Steinfeld who dresses better than women twice her age and new girl on the scene, Australian beauty, Isabel Lucas looking relaxed in a bohemian maxi. She's definitely one to watch after her style triumph at the recent Coachella music festival. Ginnifer Goodwin supported British highstreet store Topshop in her on-trend, bold, bright green Topshop Unique number and Alexa Chung rocked her quirky sense of style in a Christopher Kane dress from his highly coveted Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 line. Madonna also looked the best I've seen her in a long while and Anna Wintour wore a sequined Chanel dress quite different from her usual attire, I was impressed...
LOVE Diane Kruger!
ReplyDelete