Tuesday, 14 June 2011

A little later than scheduled...

In my last post I said I was going to attempt to take a photograph everyday for a week just as Ai Weiwei used to do on his blog. I'm pretty sure they're not as interesting as his were but even so I've completed the task. Here they are...

Monday - It was two of my mum's friend's birthdays so her friends came over to celebrate and we all got a bit tipsy so much so one of them decided to be really mature on her 41st birthday and put olive bread sticks up her nose... 




Tuesday - I was on way home from a bbq and realised I had to take a photograph before the day ended so I took a photograph in the car of the road ahead. The flash wasn't on and obviously the window was in my way so the quality of the image is hindered but I quite like is blurry...


Wednesday - I wasn't doing anything out of the mundane; just work and then I chilled with a friend, that's her reading a mag... 


Thursday - I spent the day at my Grandparents, my mum helped them make the garden look pretty whilst I secretly took photographs of them...



Friday - My purchase from ebay arrived! It may look hideous to some but I love it and plan to wear it at Glastonbury...


 Saturday - Me and my friends went out on the town. I'm sure my friend Jess appreciates me putting this photograph of her and I on here...We clearly love a Breton top


Sunday - I kind of cheated on this one as the night went on into the early hours of Sunday morning so I thought there was no need to take photographs in the day/I was hungover and couldn't be bothered...





















Perhaps I shouldn't have included captions, I imagine Ai Weiwei didn't but oh well I couldn't help myself! I suppose the photographs say a lot about me and my life but I think I'll refrain from analysing them and it...

No comments:

Post a Comment